Monday 22 February 2016

Jasper Yong creative writing task 3

        Creative writing task 3

       When I was a child, I well remember playing with my cousins toys when I accidentally pulled out one of his Spider-man figures arms. My mother scolded me fiercely and told me to go to my room. I cried and kept on yelling,"I DON'T WANNA GO TO MY ROOM!I DON'T WANNA!!!" She forced me anyway.
         I went into my usually fun and colourful room and sulked and cried and rolled around on the floor. I finally sat on my bed and lay down for awhile until I fell into a fitful sleep. When I woke up, I heard the sounds of my sisters playing with the X-box outside while I continued to lie on my bed, tears streaming down my face.
       After dinner, I was sent back to bed and fell back asleep. halfway through the night, I woke up. The room was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing! However, I felt something licking my hand. I realised that it was my dog, here to keep me company I stroked his head, not wanting this moment to end.
       Until this day, I have never bought a Spiderman figure, or played with my cousins toys ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment