Thursday 25 February 2016

creative writing task 3

When I was a child, I well remember I playing on my grandma during stool. I used to spin in circles on it. on a day, when my grandma was away, I spin around, and the stool suddenly broke. when my grandma came back, she saw the broken stool and sent me to my room

My room has many drawing by my father. the curtains were undrawn, and light flooded the room. as soon as my grandma left, I got angry and started jumping on the bed until I got tired. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

When I woke up, it was already dark. the apartment opposite my house was shining brightly with all the rooms filled with lights. Then the door open. I hid under the blanket, as a form of protection against the visitor.

The next morning, my mother came up to me and said,"you don't always sleep under the blanket. What happens last night.?" so the visitor was my mother, I laughed at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment