Wednesday 24 February 2016

Creative Writing Task 3 by Max

When I was young, I well remember...
            I was eating porridge for lunch on that day. However, I didn't want to eat porridge and asked for something different. My mother refused to give me anything else and told me to finish my porridge. I threw a tantrum and got sent to my room. I had a screaming fit.  However, I got carried to my room and lay there sulking under the watchful eyes of my parents.
          While I lay on top of my bed, I told myself not to fall asleep. I noticed light coming through the gaps in the curtains. While my mother sat on a chair reading her book, I crept silently toward my bookshelf at the side of the room. My mom suddenly turned her head upwards and once again I was forced to lie on my bed.
         I must have dozed off and fallen asleep for quite some time, as I woke up, it was the middle of the night. I looked around the dark room, and then I noticed a silhouette of a person at the corner of the room. I was still sleepy and dozed off once again.
       When I woke up the next morning, I wondered who was the strange visitor that came to my room at night. Who was he? Was he even he/ I wonder to this day who that person was.

No comments:

Post a Comment