Tuesday 23 February 2016

Creative writing task 3 by Gavin Tay (11)


  Creative writing task 3 by Gavin Tay (11)

         When I was a child, I well remember how I used the water sprayer for the plants to spray at my brother.He then cried and told our mother about it.My mother quickly told me to apologize to my brother and sent me to bed.I exclaimed."But mum, it's only three 'o clock in the afternoon.However, my mum sent me to bed anyway.

        When I was told to go to my room, I protested and my mother threatened to cane me.When I heard that, I immediately ran to my room and shut the door.I changed into my pyjamas as slow as possible.I could hear my mother and brother drinking tea, and birds chirping.Sighing, I climbed onto my bed.

       Soon, I fell into a deep slumber.When I woke up, the room was engulfed in darkness.I felt frightened as I thought I was engulfed in a blanket of darkness.Suddenly, I realized that someone was lying in bed next to me.I lay there, not stirring an inch, in case the person went away.

       When I woke up, I was still puzzled about who slept beside me.Even now, I still do not know.


No comments:

Post a Comment