Monday 22 February 2016

Creative Writing Task 3 by Oh Jun Rong (21)

      When I was a child, I well remember using a pair of scissors and trimmed off the leaves of my father's plant. When he found put about that, he immediately punished me and ordered me to go to my room. I fell to my knees and pleaded with him to give me another punishment, with tears trickling down my face.

      I slowly walked to my room, dithering and dragging my feet, despondently hunched back. After what seemed like a few hours, I got to my room. Once there, I slammed the door. My room was as if it was like an oven. I could hear cars driving past my flat.

      In the night, I could hear footsteps. It seemed like someone was walking towards my room. I faced the opposite side of the door, fearing for what it could be. Suddenly, I could see a ray of light shining on the wall and I could see a silhouette of someone. But, I could not tell who it was.

      In the following day, I wondered who came to my room, thoughts drifted through my mind like dandelion clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment