Tuesday 23 February 2016

Creative Writing Task 3

When I was a child, I will remember that I had refused to go to the kindergarten, I had to be dragged, to the dreadful place by my father, crying with puffy tears in my eyes. Finally, I was dragged to the school. After school, my father sent me back to my room and shouted "You're grounded!"

While I entered my bedroom, I stared long outside the room, marvelling at the trees and the birds, chirping in a  melodious melody. The cars looked like ants, neatly packed in a straight row in the middle of the carpark.

Suddenly, in the midst of the darkness, I saw two eyes, glinting in the midst the darkness. It slowly approached me, staggering with each step. Then, without further ado, I extended my hands out for the torchlight and shown it to the room. Then the figure was gone. It had vanished into thin air.

The next morning, when I woke up wit a lengthy yawn, I pondered over the thought of what could had happened that day. Ever since then, this encounter has still been a mystery for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment