Monday 22 February 2016

Creative Writing Task 3, Christopher S1-03 (9)

                                                             Creative Writing Task 3

 When I was a child, I well remembered the time when I was a mischievous little child who loved to do silly things. I remember that one day when I was given a cup of barley, I knocked it over the table, and it split. I thought it was funny, so I decided to knock down the bowl of noodles. My father was furious, he told me sternly to go to my bed. I whined and said,"No, I don't want to! I don't want to!"
    I slowly walked to my bedroom, muttering under my breath. Once I had entered my room, I hesitantly undressed. The light shone from the sun was so bright that I had to take cover under my bed sheets. As I laid in bed restlessly, I felt the gentle afternoon breeze blow against my face. Slowly but soon, I fell asleep.
    I was awoken by the sound of someone laughing. I stood up and looked around; it was all just the darkness that filled the room. Suddenly, I felt a pat on my back. Shocked, I slowly turned around, gritting my teeth. But there was no one.
    Ever since that day, I still wonder who that was. I was the only child of my family, and I only lived with my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment