Tuesday 23 February 2016

creative writing task 3

When I was a child, I well remembered pouring water into my mother’s expensive facial soap out of good will to help her to refill it but I got a huge scolding and was sent to bed. I pleaded and begged but my attempt was futile.
I took each step to my room as slowly as possible. I was finally in my room. I slowly got on my bed and got under the covers. It was only 3 o’clock in the afternoon. Thinking of the amount of time I had to sleep, I reluctantly sighed.The room was painted a brownish-yellow and my brother’s bed, beside mine. The room smelt of fresh sheets and sounds of children playing ws hear.
I woke up and looked around. Only the moonlight was seen in the pitch-black area. It was then when I felt something on my arm. I was not sure what it was but it seemed possible, so as to not wake whatever it was up.

Waking up the next morning, I wondered what happened. To this day, I wondered what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment