Wednesday 15 June 2016

Independent Learning Log 5 by Max

Date: 13/6/16

Source http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/02/150213-tuvalu-sopoaga-kench-kiribati-maldives-cyclone-marshall-islands/

What I did
I noticed this article while looking through the Nat Geo website.
      
What I learnt
       I learnt that we must not just complain about our problems, we must find a solution to them and if we do something, maybe what we are complaining about will be solved. i also learned that we must not be so negtive about our losses. There may be a bright side to your loss and you must not lose hope.

Summary
      Overall, this article is very uplifting and shows me that even though public media potrays Tuvalu and other Pacific Island Nations as doomed places, they do not lose hope. I also learnt about the natural process of sediment movement on reef islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment