Thursday 9 June 2016

Independent Learning Log 2 by Max

Date: 4/6/16

Source: http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20160316-the-hidden-psychology-of-failure

What I did
            While scrolling through the BBC News Website, I found a interesting article about failure. I clicked it and started to read.

What I learnt
            I learned that failure does not mean that success cannot be achieved and is instead the polar opposite. Failure is instead critical to the achievement of success. Failure helps you find the problems that caused the failure in the first place.
Summary 
           From the article, I can deduce when we encounter failure, we should not think of it as a fail, but as a learning point. Failure is but a mere stumble in the path to success. by looking through and learning from our failures, we can increase the chance of success. Failure was the cause of many innovations seen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment