Date : 7/6/16
What I did:
I was looking through BCC, and searched up on planets and I came across this article: Ceres, the planet that wasn't
What I learnt:
- Before Pluto there was Ceres
- Discovered in 1801, Ceres was the only object known between Mars and Jupiter
- Ceres's planet story echoes Pluto's
- Ceres is big enough for gravity to have made it round, which qualifies it as a dwarf planet
- Ceres is one of the most watery worlds in the solar system
- About 4.5 billion years ago, the planets were beginning to form.
This article is about Ceres, a planet that is similar to Pluto. It is also about when the planets were beginning to form.