Monday 21 March 2016

Ian Izree creative writing task 1,2,3

creative writing 1

     One of my earliest memories was when my grandma took care of me. She had brown hair, and her fringe combed upwards, and her face was smooth without wrinkles. She usually wore very beautiful clothes that looked very expensive but was very cheap. She has a deafening voice. She would bring me around to shop or eat very nice food.
    I used to play at the playground near the void deck. I would always run towards the pole and climb it. I would always see people playing soccer in the field. I would hear children laughing, screaming and running around the playground. I would usually join them and run around screaming.
    I lived in a four-room flat since only my parent and grandpa, and I lived there, we knock down a room for bigger living room space. The big space would usually be my play area. I would always build my lego there or sit there and draw random things. Near dinner time,  I would hear my grandpa cooking, and the smell would drift through the air in my home.
    These are the memories that could not be taken away.


creative writing 2

    The park lay before him. The dimly lit up park with some overgrown bushes shot an eerie looked up but there was nothing, this send goosebumps over his body. As he continued, there was more rustling of leaves, and a half eaten fruit dropped in front of him. John’s lip started to turn dry, and he began to curl down a bit and quicken his pace.
A shadow loomed over John down from the trees. it had four limbs and a long tail. He stop and his imagination ran wild thinking of the horror movie he watched. The shadow moved a bit; then it started to make a chittering sound. The hair on his neck stood up, he panic and trembled
    He closed his eyes and broke into a run trying not to think about it. He took a deep breath before stepping into the park. Trees loomed over him as if wanting to grab him. “I been through a haunted house, this is nothing,” John told himself as John walked through the park, he taught he heard some leaves rustling above him. He looked up but there was nothing, this send goosebumps over his body. As he continued, there was more rustling of leaves, and a half eaten fruit dropped in front of him. John’s lip started to turn dry, and he began to curl down a bit and quicken his pace.
    A shadow loomed over John down from the trees. it had four limbs and a long tail. He stop and his imagination ran wild thinking of the horror movie he watched. The shadow moved a bit. Then it started to make a chittering sound. The hair on his neck stood up, he panic and trembled
    He closed his eyes and broke into a run trying not to think about it.

Creative writing 3

    When I was a child, I well remember playing on my grandma’s turning stool. I used to spin in circles on it. One day, when my grandma was away, I spin around on it, and the stool suddenly broke! When my grandma came back, she saw the broken stool and sent me to my room.
    My room has many drawing by my father. The curtains were undrawn, and light flooded the room. As soon as my grandma left, I got angry and jumping on my bed until I got tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
    When I woke up, it was already dark.The apartment opposite my house was shining brightly with all the room filled with lights. Then the door opened. I hid under the blanket as a form of protection against the visitor.
    The next morning, my mother came up to me and said, “ were you scared of me last night, I told you not the see that horror movie poster.” So the visitor was my mom I laugh at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment