Wednesday 9 March 2016

Creative Writing Task 3 by Lucas Tan

When I was a child, I will remember that I had refused to go to kindergarten, I  had to be dragged, to the dreadful place by my father,crying with puffy tears on my eyes. Finally, I was dragged to the school. After school, my father sent me back to the room and shouted, " You're grounded!"

When I entered my bedroom,  I stared long outside, marvelling at the trees and the birds, chirping a melodious melody. The cars, looked like ants, neatly packed in a staright row in the middle of the carpark.

Suddenly, in the midst of darkness, I saw two eyes, glinting in the midst oof the darkness. it slowly approached me, struggling with each step. Then, without further ado, I extended my hands out for the torchlight and shown it at the room. Then, the figure was gone. It had vanished in thin air!

The next morning, I woke up with a lenghy yawn and pondered over what could have happened that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment