Friday 29 January 2016

Creative Writing Task 1 By Tan Ray Shyuan (7)

    One of my memories would be her sister, i remember her sitting down elegantly with her long legs she had a small face with a small mouth, and was wearing her all time favourite purple blouse.

   A place that I used to play would be the playground just below my flat, the playground was not big, in fact it was small.  I remember hearing the excited voices of my cousins and sister as we played there.

 I used to live in my 5-room  Housing Development Board, flat. My home was cozy, however, I would often hear the loud whistling of the Mass Rapid Transit just beside my late. The computer room would be the area that I spent my time as our cousins and my sister will play there together.
 These are my earliest memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment